Special Summer Edition


Get a Voki now!

School's Out For Summer!

This is Your Time!

Time to relax...

Time to relax...

Enjoy!

Wordle: summer

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Tool #1 Just the Beginning

It's official, I have a blog! Yes, it's a feeling of accomplishment and really wasn't too difficult to set up. The avatar took me more time than it should have only because I did a little experimenting with using my own voice recording. That was pretty amusing!

Using a blog will be a great way to involve my students while integrating technology in the classroom. Blogs can be used for communicating between teachers, students, and parents regarding assignment updates and questions as well as sharing past events and upcoming activities. I look forward to having the tools as a means for involving others in sharing and exchanging more information and ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment