Special Summer Edition


Get a Voki now!

School's Out For Summer!

This is Your Time!

Time to relax...

Time to relax...

Enjoy!

Wordle: summer

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tool #4 Cool Tools for Sharing Information

It's too cool that Google Docs has a common place for my grade level team to update the weekly newsletter! This eliminates redundancy from consolidating multiple emails onto a master template. It will be ideal for input on homework assignments, recording minutes, and updating various templates. I sent a household To Do List for my husband and son, and promptly received their edited version, Wish List! Very efficient wouldn't you say?

IGoogle homepage is a central location for displaying my personal choice of apps: Gmail, calendar, to do list, weather, news, etc. The Google Reader keeps track of blogs I'm following, and students will easily be able to access sites I want them to visit, by using Reader.

5 comments:

  1. We'll have Google Apps for everyone in SBISD this fall! While Apps is limited, Google is adding tools all the time! Your teacher account is ready if you want to take a look. You can login from the edtech homepage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy Moody! I am so pround of you! Your blog is awesome! I can't wait to use the Google doc for our newsletter next year! It's going to make it so much easier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS...that should say "proud" of you...not "pround". LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing fantastic!!! Love the fish!!! Google docs will definitely make your life easier!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for staying "plugged in"! I'm so glad to have met, Karen--I'll be following her blog for sure!

    ReplyDelete